Good news! White clouds!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well today I finally got off my lazy a-- and decided to breed my white clouds. So I chilled a big old bucket of water and treated it with Neutral regulator and slowly added it to the tank to simulate real rain water. I've got eggs, hopefully they'll survive to hatch lol.

nice good luck. i know many people who have breed theirs they just done it on their own lol

Yea... great effort, but healthy well fed white clouds breed all the time anyway. Our's spawn with just about every other water change. I applaud anyone that breeds fish and raises the fry! I do have to know though.... You keep old buckets of water around? How'd you chill a bucket of water?

Fridge was empty before grocery shopping so I decided I would take out a panel and put a bucket there. My water being inordinately warm inhibits their breeding and it took a 3 degree temp drop to make them breed.

EDIT: From 84-81/80 ish. So yah.

Also a side note: I think my neons are at it also but they've bred before I just couldn't save the eggs before they decided to have a snack.

Back
Top Bottom