got my bettas to breed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pokmijn

Aquarium Advice Freak
after two days got my betta to breed but turns out my male was a egg eater what a bummer so i guess i have to buy another male today. just thought i would share this.

Common... Is this the first time your betta spawned? Give it another chance. He might have eaten the eggs if they were infertile too!!

yeah after i went back to the store the guy only had one bloodline male left so i decided to wait for his next shipment so i am gonna give the one another try but i have to say i never had a male the stop eating eggs once it started but hey there's first time for everything right...

I used to breed bettas and I've never noticed eating eggs. Usually mail catch eggs by it's mouth and put them into bubble spawn-place (don't know how it's originally called in English).

I used to breed bettas and I've never noticed eating eggs. Usually mail catch eggs by it's mouth and put them into bubble spawn-place (don't know how it's originally called in English).

yeah ive been breeding bettas for a while too and yeah its eating it.

It's called a bubble nest.
And it's MALE, not mail ;)

Back
Top Bottom