Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tend to do it around 20 days of there pregnancy average gestation of a guppy is around 22days but it can be from 21-30.

If you know when she got pregnant i go from that if not keep an eye on her gravid spot it will get darker towards the end of her pregnancy and you may see little eyes in there

Then keep an eye on there gravid spot it will get darker as the pregnancy goes on and you will start to see eyes possibly but I'd try your best to check each day and you'll know from that

Brilliant question haha I've had some that have had 2-8fry and some that have had 50 but from what I've heard and seen they can have much more than that

I have guppies, a few types of tetra ,tiger barbs, gourami (pearl golden and dwarfs), angelfish (koi, marble, silver and super reds) amino shrimp the list goes on a few different plecos my favourite being the zebra and discus

Nope I just didn't think they were what I wanted at the time so passed them on to my friend he's got them now

Back
Top Bottom