first, just scrub it off and make sure your water levels are good.
remember, a little bit of algae can be good.
but there is a fine line between healthy algae and exessive algae.
i would recommend a few small live plants, they seem to help my friend's pond fight algae growth, so i figure the same concept could apply here.
also remember, just because most of the babies lived, doesn't necisarily mean they are safe.
they are still in danger of being eaten for a few weeks, and you really should seperate them. (review my earlier post)
i think you'll have lots of fun watching the babies grow!
do you plan on keeping them? selling them to a LFS
? personally selling them?
details man, DETAILS!