Guppy breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is not a sure fact that inbreeding is the cause. i have bought pregos from the store who have had deformed little ones. It can be caused by a number off things. (ex.. stress. Big litters always have a chance of deformities.. first time litter.. premature labor.) It happens narurally as well... But if it seems healthy it shouldnt be much of a problem for the little one.. just keep an extra eye on him.. no pun intended.. just to make sure he doesnt get pucked on in the community
:agree:

It is not a sure fact that inbreeding is the cause. i have bought pregos from the store who have had deformed little ones. It can be caused by a number off things. (ex.. stress. Big litters always have a chance of deformities.. first time litter.. premature labor.) It happens narurally as well... But if it seems healthy it shouldnt be much of a problem for the little one.. just keep an extra eye on him.. no pun intended.. just to make sure he doesnt get pucked on in the community

Yes that's what happend to me. They were all preg when I bought them.

Hey Ashley, that was the funniest, unintentionally funniest, post I've read so far!!!!

Do you have ant more pics of the fry? I love to see them. I get super excited when mine drop :)

If you have a youtube account, you can post it there and link it....

Do you know Anything about aquarium heaters. I just purchased one off of eBay today and I think I ordered it too big. It's a 300 watt for a 20 gallon. Im thinking that it will work but it want take as long to heat the tank up.

** I meant the "keep an extra eye on him" and "pucked on" part, not the information in it, which I fully agree with...

:D lol thanks. I have a smart phone and im constantly messing up without realizing it.. and the pun was an honest mistake.

But really.. keep an eye on the litrle guy and try to get some pucs up of the mother and fry :)

:D lol thanks. I have a smart phone and im constantly messing up without realizing it.. and the pun was an honest mistake.

But really.. keep an eye on the litrle guy and try to get some pucs up of the mother and fry :)

image-3397205885.jpg

image-2756585648.jpg

image-3574432126.jpg

image-3031714829.jpg

Here are some pics. Don't know how we'll you can see them though.

Aw so cute i love fry. Im waiting on my molly to drop and I have a thread just for Friday pictures so when she drop I'm going to put them up

Is one of those pics the little one eyed guy? How is he doing?

Yes he is in the plastic container with the ramshorn snails. He is doing great and looking muscular, I guess it's from swimming in a circle. He is eating normal. 2 ramshorn snails have laid 6 egg patches in 2 days in the feud container.

What age do guppies start getting their colors?

Back
Top Bottom