guppy fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppylove24

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Best living conditions for my guppy fry. Ex. Temperature, lighting, food source.

guppylove24 said:
Best living conditions for my guppy fry. Ex. Temperature, lighting, food source.

They like it around 74-80F ,lighting doesn't really matter. They will eat crushed flakes or micro bacteria. Also they like clean water :) Gravel or sand ether they like both.

Fishie said:
They like it around 74-80F ,lighting doesn't really matter. They will eat crushed flakes or micro bacteria. Also they like clean water :) Gravel or sand ether they like both.

Actually lighting does matter, a minimum of 8 hours of light a day or theyre spine will bend

SkullAngel said:
Actually lighting does matter, a minimum of 8 hours of light a day or theyre spine will bend

Ive never heard that where did you get it from? I reccomend live food like baby brine shrimp

SkullAngel said:

I never heard that and when I had guppies I never had 8hrs a day of lighting. Their spine didn't bend >.< and for the gravel my fry never got smashed that's why I didn't say it. Sand I prefer though!

Back
Top Bottom