Guppy preg go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishfanboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396837054.532792.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396837084.244015.jpg i know she preggo but how long till she pops she is looking a little boxy

Bah!!! Why are you keeping her in a BOWL! Do you have a heater + filter? She may not be dropping due to stress... What are your water parameters?

Cycling 45 Gallon. ???

I just bought her today so she's in qt

I see. Sorry about that xP But if you don't have filter+ heater you should def upgrade your QT. Guppies (and all fish) need to feel safe and relaxed to drop. Think of it as having a baby in a warm, cozy, hospital vs in a cold, damp alley....

Cycling 45 Gallon. ???

She may not be I probably have bad judgement as I have only researched breeding guppies and have no experience at it

Well she gave birth while I was gone for the weekend and I am totally unprepared so I just filled up an empty fish bowl I had will that be fine for the remaining fry

Get a heater and DIY sponged filter(Google it) in with them ASAP fry need heated(82F) water and clean water and pick up micro bites or first bites to start feeding them on Tuesday(do everything else sooner). And do 10% water changes every day

Back
Top Bottom