Guppys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jay jay

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have baby in a breeder and I just want to know how long to keep them in there. I think I heard 3 weeks.

I have baby in a breeder and I just want to know how long to keep them in there. I think I heard 3 weeks.
Hey, do you mean, so you can release it back into the main tank. The rule is, as long as it's bigger than your biggest fishes mouth, than you can release him/her in the tank. If it's only guppies you have, I would say about double that. It depend how quickly, big it grows....

Yea but there more then guppies in the tank. It's at my work. The fish I think will eat them fast is the angle fish.

Ok it's only been like 2 weeks so far so I have a ways to go lol. There's like 11 baby's.

Dang. So what fish would go good with an angle

Dang. So what fish would go good with an angle
The guppies will be fine, just not the fry, until around 10-12wks. I have never kept Angels myself but I believe they are relatively good with most community fish, Molly's, platys, tetras etc. They do become territorial when breeding. I do stand corrected on that though....

Back
Top Bottom