Help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MAdfishman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ALL MY FISHES EXCEPT FOR THE CORYS ND GURAMI. I AM PRETTY SURE THT THE GUPPIES SHUD HAVE GIIN BIRTH BY KNOW BECASUE IT BEEN OVER AL LEAST OVER 3 WEEKS BUT THE GUYS ARE STILL CHASING THEM THERE ARE 2 FEMALES. THEN THERE ARE MY MOLLIES ONE JUST GOT PREGNAT AND A OVER SEEMS LIKE IT IS PREGNET BUT I M NOT SURE . LASTLY BUT NOT LEASTLY ARE MY SOWRD TAILS THE FAMELE OF HE COUPLE IS LIKE THE SAME SITUATION OF THE GUPPIES I AM RELLY WORRIED.MY TANK ID A 30 GALLON TNAK WITH 4 MOLLYS 2 FEMALES AND 2 MALES THEN E FEMALE GUPPIES AND 4 MALE GUPPIES. i femle sowrd tail and one male sowrd til e corys and 1 gurami i nkoe it is a little over crowddd but i make sure that they are all well and the nitrats and amonia are perfect thnk you

sure ill try to put them in to day do you want one of each fish or just ofer all

ya i did and the guppies the sword tail have huge gravid spotstill trying to put the pic up sorry

here are the piccs that i was able to get they just kept moving sorry

Attachments

• DSCF0831.jpg
    DSCF0831.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCF0832.jpg
    DSCF0832.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF0834.jpg
    DSCF0834.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 96
thats only on of the guppies and

thats only one of the guppies and the sowrd tail female ill try to cath the rest

if i can get a closer pic can u be able to tell when the will give birth

okay thanks oh and just in case here is he rest of the pics

Attachments

• DSCF0878.jpg
    DSCF0878.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCF0919.jpg
    DSCF0919.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 84
  • DSCF0909.jpg
    DSCF0909.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCF0910.jpg
    DSCF0910.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 72
thanks hey do u guys think they will give birth this week next week or some where later in the month

yay i found three frys fishes im not sure from whos they are thow i thimk there the word tails bacase there not black and i already has ballon baby amnd they dont llok like that and geuss what i found baby ghost shrimp shrip to i but them in a breeing net but i lost all the older shrimp thought i think only one for each of them survived oh well thanks guysdos any one nowhow i can increase there shances of survival

Back
Top Bottom