How to care for snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kingfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I bought 10 guppies from a friend . Somehow when I went home I seen 10 guppies and about 12 or more snails . Please tell me everything u know about snail how to take care of them everything . Would they grow bigger do I need to buy different size shell for them when they get bigger . Everything u know I want to know !!

So I bought 10 guppies from a friend . Somehow when I went home I seen 10 guppies and about 12 or more snails . Please tell me everything u know about snail how to take care of them everything . Would they grow bigger do I need to buy different size shell for them when they get bigger . Everything u know I want to know !!
Hi what kind off snails do you have so we can help, can you post a picture?

I cant see very clearly but they look like pond /bladder snails. Their shells grow with them, they clean up left over food so they dont really need special food for them. But if you over feed they multiply pretty quickly and can become a problem, a few people dont like them as you can end up with too many
They are 1 kind off snail I wont keep.

I cant see very clearly but they look like pond /bladder snails. Their shells grow with them, they clean up left over food so they dont really need special food for them. But if you over feed they multiply pretty quickly and can become a problem, a few people dont like them as you can end up with too many
They are 1 kind off snail I wont keep.

I got them for free . What happen if they eat to much and what will be the problem?

Major pest snail. If overfed theyll run rampant. Send them to my puffer processing plant.

Ok thinks I guess I’ll throw them away . Are they healthy to feed my arowana

Yep you can feed them to your arowana, I feed mine to my elephant nose fish.

Back
Top Bottom