How to get my male Dalmaation Molly to breed with the other mollys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theredmental

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I am going to keep this sweet and simple I have my male Dalmation Molly jack is his name he seams to want to breed only my female Dalmation molly Betty beside the other mollys I have in my tank he doesn’t interact with patty or ester at all my orange mollys and they seam depressed so I get another male what do I do
Thanks

So I am going to keep this sweet and simple I have my male Dalmation Molly jack is his name he seams to want to breed only my female Dalmation molly Betty beside the other mollys I have in my tank he doesn’t interact with patty or ester at all my orange mollys and they seam depressed so I get another male what do I do
Thanks

Remove the female dalmation Molly from the tank and he will go after the others. She may be sending out receptor hormones which is why he is only going after her but she could also be suppressing the other females so she' needs to be out of the water so she can't have any influence on the other fish.

Back
Top Bottom