I had a baby..and another...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keeper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just found at least 2 baby guppies in my 5.5gal 8O . They are hiding in a group of tall stem plants(not sure of the name). Should I try and fish(pardon the pun) them out or just leave them in? What do I feed them. This will be my first born!!! :D

you could try a breeding net if you get paranoid. better safe then sorry but still im sure theyll be fine too.

plus since im sure you got guppies in there theyll prbally have another batch in like a month

:) but the first batch is always special. maybe its not the first but they alredy ate the first batch 8O

gl

I'm going to keep the babies. Had a little scare when I got home today. Went to look for them and "poof" they had vanished. I probably stared at the tank 10mins before I saw one of them, swimming in the bottom of my filter 8O . Guess he got sucked up sometime in the day! Still haven't found the other so maybe he was someones lunch :( . Anyway, i'm happy that I saved the one from the filter! :)

Back
Top Bottom