I have babies!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissSmish

Aquarium Advice Activist
9 platys and 6 shrimp babies that I've found so far!!! They're soo adorable but they're loose in my community tank. Do you think they will be ok?

Here's a picture of the tank as of this morning:

There's a variety of different plants (including some that are floating because they became uprooted and I haven't replanted them yet.

I have 2 juvenile platys (about 1 inch long & the first fish in my tank), 3 adult platys (1m 2f), 1 female dwarf gourami, 4 kuhli loaches, 3 mystery snails and about 10 shrimp (8 glass/ghosts, 2 RCS).

Attachments

• image-3580211463.jpg
    image-3580211463.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 64
I think they should be ok, they seem to have plenty of places to hide. Keep the ones that are floating where they are it will add extra protection for the fry. Love the plants btw!

Thanks! They seem to be doing really well do far, with the exception of the ambulia which seems to be an algae magnet, but the shrimps adore it so it stays.

I really hope they grow up! I'm going to have to get another tank to put fry into when I spot them or something I think.

Back
Top Bottom