I have made it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oceangirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I bred an endler that was drop dead, I mean drop dead gorgeous. The attached pic is not mine. But it looks just like him, but he is green/blue in color. the second one closest to the camera. I lent/gave him out to a friend, that breeds shrimp. He has a large planted tank in a LFS and said he could live there. I have his mom, and didn't want him making babies with her. :oops:
So, I call my buddy today. He says a Endler Pro breeder came in saw him and wanted to buy him. my friend said no, and the guy is bringing in some female endlers to pull the line? Breed the line? Bring out the line! I am so proud! So, now he is going from bachelor to stud! I am so proud! I may just go in there this weekend to see him! Can you believe it! Me, I have mom and dad still, so I will see if and how it goes. I may get some babies out of this. or shrimp! :angel:

Attachments

• snake_endler_guppy2.jpg
    snake_endler_guppy2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 90
thats great ! hope all goes well... they are REALLY pretty

congrats

I plan today to turn over the rest of my endlers, if he wants them. Plus the mom of this one. They are shrimp safe, don't even bother the little ones. But I want to focus on breeding Celestial Pearl Danios and my Panda cories. I can't get them to breed, or any of my other cories to breed! My Cpds may have bred but, they also might have eaten the eggs. So I want to focus on The shrimp I am getting Blue Pearls, and CPDS. Endlers are nice, and he is a lime green guy. But I like the CPDS better.

I plan today to turn over the rest of my endlers, if he wants them. Plus the mom of this one. They are shrimp safe, don't even bother the little ones. But I want to focus on breeding Celestial Pearl Danios and my Panda cories. I can't get them to breed, or any of my other cories to breed! My Cpds may have bred but, they also might have eaten the eggs. So I want to focus on The shrimp I am getting Blue Pearls, and CPDS. Endlers are nice, and he is a lime green guy. But I like the CPDS better.

You are so smart!! Keep going with the breeding and see if the buyer wants to buy the fry and get some $$ for you!! I wish I could see them!! My LFS (ha) didn't know what they were so I had to go with guppies!! Really happy for you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom