Info on fry please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alex93

Aquarium Advice Activist
So iv just notice lots of really small fry in my cuminity tank ( think there Molly's) I also saw one get eaten :( is there anything I can do to help them survive e.i food? More hiding please? I don't have anything to move them or deprecate then from the other fish

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

More hiding places is your best bet. Real or artificial grass-like plants.

More hiding places in example live plants, caves etc. you can also pick up a small tank fairly cheap to transfer your adult fish too.... Idk how big your main tank is

I used plastic floating plants for a while and then picked up a 5g for them and then a 20g so they could grow and stretch their legs and so on and so forth lol. Lb's will get you hooked!!

My tanks got lots of fake plants , I do have a small spear tank but haven't got a heater or filter but cause it's small and the tanks in my living room the water does stay at the right temp as had to use it for my betta fish for a week when my heater broke or I could float some plastic cups in my main tank and put them in there ?

Your lfs should have a plastic fry try you can hang on you tank. Pretty cheap from what I remember. But they will grow out of it, so you will need a plan for them soon.

How long till there big enough to not be eaten ? I do have a 55gallon on my living room but at the moment it's been treated for white spot it only has 6fish so will be moving them into there was finished being treated

Back
Top Bottom