Is there a way ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ryan24

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was wondering if there was a way too alter the outcome of your M/F ratio of fry , like by Changing temperature during incubation of the eggs , or but adding something too promote it ? What's your thoughts ? Thank you Ryan

I was wondering if there was a way too alter the outcome of your M/F ratio of fry , like by Changing temperature during incubation of the eggs , or but adding something too promote it ? What's your thoughts ? Thank you Ryan
Playing Mother Nature? I dunno man, there has to be some serious genetic tampering involved I'm guessing.

Playing Mother Nature? I dunno man, there has to be some serious genetic tampering involved I'm guessing.

I was thinking in the way like in "amphibians , crocodile/alligators/lizards /turtles " that temperature has a a huge outcome on wether more male or female will be produced . I was just wondering if there could be a possible way without changing genetics in the fish it's self.

Haha papa nature it is! I'm interested to know, I'll be following this thread for sure!

Back
Top Bottom