Jewel Cichlids (WIGGLERS)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rustypleco

Aquarium Advice Regular
hello everyone, i have made a post on here befor asking about help for jewel cichlid breeding. looks like your advise has paid off as i have wigglers.

i will attach pictures of the male and the wigglers. i will add a picture of the female and any growth from the jewel fry.

i will update this as they grow and give any recent news.

thanks for help from anyone that has help me in the past reguarding this, and im sure i could do with some more raising the fry help.

sorry about the bad photos, im a newbie with the miss'es camera.

Attachments

• DSC_0386.jpg
    DSC_0386.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 97
There's loads of them lol, congrats! Nice fish in your profile pic 2.

thanks im just about to add a updated video, keep your eyes peeled :)

Wow, that looks so cool! Looks like there dancing to the music haha

yeah lol, this is the best part of fishkeeping in my eyes, watching the fry grow

Haven't experienced it yet but it's something I want to happen in my tank, I've had eggs layed but they got eaten :( now on the lookout for a partner for my angel. Do you know what your doing with the fry yet?

i wanted to do angels but i heard partnering can be very hard. i plan on keeping most of them lol :) i just got another 30 yellow labs and 19 peacocks too :)

rustypleco said:
i wanted to do angels but i heard partnering can be very hard. i plan on keeping most of them lol :) i just got another 30 yellow labs and 19 peacocks too :)

Yeah I'll need lady luck on my side I think lol.
I think my next tank is gonna be cichlids, just gotta convince the gf lol. Have you got any full tank pics?

Haha yeah. My misses took a bit of convincing got there in the end

Sorry for poor quality video

rustypleco said:
Haha yeah. My misses took a bit of convincing got there in the end

Sorry for poor quality video

Tank looks awesome, and big, liking that slate work in the back 2, did you make that yourself?

Its a fluval roma 240 litre 4 ft tank. Yes i built the slate work about 2 weeks ago. Thanks

rustypleco said:
Its a fluval roma 240 litre 4 ft tank. Yes i built the slate work about 2 weeks ago. Thanks

Gonna have to have a look at that tank online, looks a nice size hopefully one my gf will let me have, I've got a 4ft long 40g so it will only be deeper, I think this could work lol. Are you in the uk? Did u buy the tank online?

Yeah its a nice tank. Yes i live in oxford mate. Yeah i found it on gumtree. Luckily the guy lived 5mins away from me. I paid £130 for everything including £300 worth of fish :)

rustypleco said:
Yeah its a nice tank. Yes i live in oxford mate. Yeah i found it on gumtree. Luckily the guy lived 5mins away from me. I paid £130 for everything including £300 worth of fish :)

Bargain! I've been searching everywhere like a man possessed for a good deal lol

Back
Top Bottom