Little Angel Makes a Move

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allivymar

Aquarium Advice Addict
I started moving the angel babies into the 15g to give the parents a break. Well, I should say I moved one to make sure things will be ok for them in there. Grabbed some pics, and I have to say they are NOT as little as I thought LOL this one is about as big as the keyholes and close to the size of the rams although he looks tiny compared to his parents; oh, and he's not the largest (although he's close).

Are these the same little guys you posted pics of in the middle of Feb?
Either time flies or angelfish grow up fast!

He seems to be a spunky little guy.

He just seems to swim around like hes got something to prove to the world :p

*Snif* It was just yesterday they were born, and next thing you know they are off on their own.... That is amazing - super growth for those babies!

Sad thing is I have no idea if they are big for their age, small or right on target. There is a TON of info about the first week for angelfish fry, and then no info until they are dime/nickel size. LOL for all I know they're midgets.

Just got back from aquarum volunteer training, so unless hubby is willing to hunt down the other big babies, the rest will move tomorrow (I should have more pics then :) ).

Just based on fry I have seen, yours look big, but a healthy, proper diet kind of big, if you know what I mean. Considering how big mine were when I got them (appear to have been smaller than yours, but older) I think you are doing everything right.

Moved a coupla more into the 15g, including the one I am in lurve with (the one with the spots; what a pretty baby!).

Back
Top Bottom