little itty bitty fishies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amyleigh89

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi, just found 1 possibly two tiny little fish hiding in my plant life at the very top of my tank, my male and female Killifish seem to being hanging around up there lately, so im thinking it may belong to them.. i also have two guppies which i know are known for being breeders, but they are both supposed to be Male. i have four rainbow fish of unknown sex but im pretty sure its not theirs and two catfish, also not theirs.. i dont know what to do with him/them.. they seem to have not been noticed by the other fish so far, my rainbow fish are only two inches in size and i guess they would be the main threat! i dont know what to do with the little guys, i havent got a fry tank or a quarantine tank or anything! i have a large vase and a heater from when i had a fighter fish but thats all!! any suggestions??!!!

Ok u can buy a breeder net they are $5.
For food I use "first bites" it's made by "HIKARI".

seperate the fry. I love my killis and they breed very often. the killis depending on what type will or will not eat their eggs and fry.

Back
Top Bottom