livebearer breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Generally speaking female guppies have rounded fins, and a gravitas spot ( dark spot behind their spinach. They also get very rounded around the chest below there gills, and once there chest starts to become more squared out the female is close to birth.

Pictures would help,if you can get them.

Can we get the size and stock of your tank?

Generally speaking female guppies have rounded fins, and a gravitas spot ( dark spot behind their spinach. They also get very rounded around the chest below there gills, and once there chest starts to become more squared out the female is close to birth.

Pictures would help,if you can get them.

Can we get the size and stock of your tank?

I have a 10 gallon tank and I have 1 male guppy, 3 female guppies, 1 dalmatian molly, 1 up side down catfish and 1 or 2 dalmatian molly fry none of the fish are full grown yet and were going to set up a 55 gallon tank and I am going to put the catfish in it.:D or :( also do you know a place in north Fl that sells cheap guppy breeding cages.

I can't get the pics on the screen.:sorry:
guppies%20001

If you want to. Seeig as you have a male and a female you dont have to worry about breeding them. Just make sure the fry have places to hide.

Back
Top Bottom