Marine breeder to 15 gal for momma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piratechest

Aquarium Advice Freak
The marina 3 in 1 breeder is horrible. Once I bought and put my fish it, I was outraged and bought her a little tank of her own. Looks good for the fry yeah?

Sorry forgot to attach

Attachments

• image-2007614256.jpg
    image-2007614256.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 86
Whaaat? What happened
the containment I felt was putting her through too much stress. It's literally a swimming space of two inches wide, and 1 inch deep. She just didn't look happy. So I ran to my lfs and got a sweet deal on a old tank they didn't use anymore.

the containment I felt was putting her through too much stress. It's literally a swimming space of two inches wide, and 1 inch deep. She just didn't look happy. So I ran to my lfs and got a sweet deal on a old tank they didn't use anymore.

Shes only supposed to be in there for two days max...

Are you sure that she was nearly ready? Because even though mines a little bigger, they just don't really move.
yep, she's sitting on the bottom inside the log. Since I woke up this morning. I have another one pregnant too, so I plan on using trap to raise the fry in that tank as well as house the next monma

Haha maybe! I added 2 plants to my tank last night. Haha some crypt and a aluminum plant( unfortunately isn't aquatic so it will die soon enough.

Attachments

• image-2131806894.jpg
    image-2131806894.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 75
Lol nice apple sticker. What kind of fish is the blue one on the right hand corner

Lol nice apple sticker. What kind of fish is the blue one on the right hand corner
a green platinum barb. For some reason he's been shining a blueish purple. Idk if he's maturing or what. I have a school of 2 platinum green barbs. And 3 tiger barbs. I upped the school a few days ago with some little guys that is hardly mature enough. And thanks :) haha, I'm a apple fan. I even have a apple bed. XD

Omf lol I didn't even know you could get apple beds. Did momma have babies yet? I think momma is due today you could drive a truck
Threw that hole lol

Omf lol I didn't even know you could get apple beds. Did momma have babies yet? I think momma is due today you could drive a truck Threw that hole lol
no babies as of this morning , but the same, enough room for a pickup! Haha. Are your fish making a recovery? And it's not a apple bed, lol I just sticker slapped it. XD

Like you wouldn't believe. I seriously was gonna put that Molly to sleep he was bad but I thought I'll try one last thing and I did a salt bath afterwards put him back in and he started swimming eating. Crazy so I've been doing them twice a day plus the medicine and some heat. Will have some fin Rot to deal with after though

Like you wouldn't believe. I seriously was gonna put that Molly to sleep he was bad but I thought I'll try one last thing and I did a salt bath afterwards put him back in and he started swimming eating. Crazy so I've been doing them twice a day plus the medicine and some heat. Will have some fin Rot to deal with after though
poor guys going through some stuff this week! Why exactly are you going to be dealing with fin rot?

Yeah no s*** i think it's called mediflex? Or something it helps with fin rot I think they got it cause their tails were loaded with ich

Back
Top Bottom