My apistos made babies!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never know what they will do for their customers until you ask. My wife has no problem sending an email to companies about their products and a lot of them do something to help compensate you.

Maybe name them after other colonists? Lol "hey these are my fish, this one's Christopher Columbus, this ones William Bradford, this one's ....." For hours and hours and hours!'

Maybe name them after other colonists? Lol "hey these are my fish, this one's Christopher Columbus, this ones William Bradford, this one's ....." For hours and hours and hours!'
at this point they may as well all be Darwin.. Fingers crossed!!!

We had a cow that when she was about 3 days old she wondered off and was gone for about 3 days.... We named her Dora the explorer!

O ya her nickname is lucky and she had her first baby last year.... She never let him out of her sight

We had a cow that when she was about 3 days old she wondered off and was gone for about 3 days.... We named her Dora the explorer!

Just the one got out? But how did it get out? We had them go through our electric when it was off last spring but thats it for them getting out. But T the same time people down the road always come over asking for us to help retrieve theirs... And on was hit by a car a little while ago. You'd think they would take a look at their fencing option a bit better.

I've actually never named a fish.. Until recently.. One lil guy is always up and about! He's been named Christopher Columbus!!! The rest are pilgrims.. Just pilgrims..maybe one day they'll grow up to be famous explorers like their sibling!!

Or steal an aquarium from the current inhabitants and then spread disease so they can take over completely while the few original fish left are herded into a corner...:ermm:

Yah, they are starting to actually resemble their parents. Very cool! It looks like I'll end up with a dozen, 3 of which I'm anticipating female but it's a total guess..

Back
Top Bottom