My apistos made babies!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just went my Lfs for..well no good reason.. But anyways, got this! For free!! Spose to be fry super food! Thoughts???? image-817006413.jpg Edit- sorry about pic

how did you get it for free?
simply being a regular customer? I have developed somewhat of a repoir with ownership and staff.. Also they know I'm bringing them the stock if and when they're salable.. $18/ea...

Where is your lfs. My one place sells thoughs and willing give things away to regular customers that bring things in. Mainly because we both forgot what all I've given him.

But apparently you just drop them in and they can eat them. I personally have no experience with them. I've never wanted to try them because I have a recipe to decap them myself...

Where is your lfs. My one place sells thoughs and willing give things away to regular customers that bring things in. Mainly because we both forgot what all I've given him.
uncle Ned's fish factory in millis ma, Ned is a good guy..

Too hot. Not sure what happened, but it did it over night. Lost all of them, 118 of the little guys :bawl:
that's horrible..heater out the window into the back yard?? I actually just had one drop too.. Hurts a little bit.. The 15-20 I have remaining are starting to color up and actually resemble a tiny little fish !

Thanks all. Pretty bummed. I had a few choice words to say to that heater as I threw it in the dumpster.

Brookster, don't you love watching them change? Just wait until they start getting little personalities.

Thanks all. Pretty bummed. I had a few choice words to say to that heater as I threw it in the dumpster. Brookster, don't you love watching them change? Just wait until they start getting little personalities.
I've actually never named a fish.. Until recently.. One lil guy is always up and about! He's been named Christopher Columbus!!! The rest are pilgrims.. Just pilgrims..maybe one day they'll grow up to be famous explorers like their sibling!!

Back
Top Bottom