Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-18-2011, 05:30 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ocminpin Send a message via Yahoo to ocminpin Send a message via Skype™ to ocminpin
Dalmatian 10 wks old! And I thought they were big before!
Creamsicle 8 wks old...

The females are all showing their pregnancies and the males gonopodium is leaning out and quite visible on many.

Most are 1"-1 1/2"... They seem to be thickening up and getting darker colors more than stretching length wise... The LFS's want 2" and I'm not sure anyone on Craigs list would buy until they're 2" either and able to stand their ground in a main tank.
My dominant female Molly wasn't going to give the baby I picked out any slack and I was afraid she'd wind up killing her... Injury or stress... So she's waiting in the 20g L with the others

Attachment 61836

Attachment 61835

Tags
babies

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com