My marbel angle fish laid eggs! Neat.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's why ur in front. I'm about 79. I might be wrong but think if it's too warm it might hatch them too quick and also aid bacteria but might be totally wrong!!!

I think my male might be sterile. I watched the process and h did his passes but eventually thy turned white and the angels removed them. I may have to get another male.

I have two angel fish in my tank right now. I think they are going to mate. They have been behaving very interesting. I posted a video of them on YouTube.

Trial and error. My pair have been acting strange as well. The male constantly follows the female around. Even circling the same piece of dw. Weird. Maybe he heard it's replacement time. Lol

Not great. All my wrigglers are fading. Very strange. Never had a problem last time until they were free swimming and trying to eat. Changed half water tonight so see what happens in morning!

Hi guys. All quiet. I've uploaded pictures and a couple there of my angels from my batch 2 weeks ago. 15 survived and feeding well. 8 are dark like their mum and 7 orange like dad. New batch still struggling. Should be free swimming tomorrow so we will c then. Brine shrimp been a success this time but all my other fry have been benefiting as the new angel fry still not ready.

So some of the eggs must have fallen off of the leaf because I have free swimmers outside of the breeding box in the tank. I'm hoping the micro worms from JJ help me keep these alive.

Morning all. 3 week old fry growing fast now. Last weeks are free swimming now. Maybe about 70 but getting them to eat is the next tricky part!

Update. Brine shrimp thing going well. Still can't tell if new angel fry are eating them (all other fry love them). Little tip, I leave a torch on one side of fry tank at night to keep the fry feeding and active, luckily it also attracts any brine shrimp as well so hopefully fry will start guzzling them!

Back
Top Bottom