My marbel angle fish laid eggs! Neat.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine laid last night. Discovered who the egg thief is. It's the male. Caught him picking at the eggs nd the female going crazy at him. Eggs moved as well now.

I have a problem with my angels also when the spawn and the the female take care about them and put them on a leaf the next day the disapper i think they eat them what to do this is the 4th time

Attachments

• image-3098893145.jpg
    image-3098893145.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 56
Safar. U just need to move the leaf or move the adults. After about an hour or so after laying the male loses interest and will stop fertilising them. At this point just remove adults or eggs.

Safar. U just need to move the leaf or move the adults. After about an hour or so after laying the male loses interest and will stop fertilising them. At this point just remove adults or eggs.

ok, i have one Q .. after laying the egg about an hour and move the parents to another tank ,, the eggs will not come white or unfertillied??

Only move them once the male has stopped fertilising them. This is usually an hour or so after. U will always get a few white/unfertilised eggs. Try and remove them to stop fungus spreading to the good eggs.

Only move them once the male has stopped fertilising them. This is usually an hour or so after. U will always get a few white/unfertilised eggs. Try and remove them to stop fungus spreading to the good eggs.

thanx dude i really happy to hear that ,, i will try to do what u said and will see what will happen, again thanx a lot

Looking good zp. My survival rate dropped off a bit. Also lost some of my 3-5 week batch. Think my air flow was too strong and causing to much current and lost a few small ones. Having a go with bettas just now!

checkout
subscribed.gif
Yellow Labs and Red Zebras ready to breed?

Back
Top Bottom