My molly is finally giving birth!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
After what seems like forever, one of my pregnant mollies is giving birth. She is hiding out at the back and is definately in labour. I am so excited!!

Congrats!!! Although you may lose some, if not all of the fry to your tetras... :?

Ah, it's probably for the best......after all, you don't want 30 new fish every couple of weeks now do you? :lol:

@___@ yeah mine keep having around 30 something each time...*eyes at Slider and Dez* *hugs my 4 pregnant female mollies* I know it's their fault...

Congratz! She's got a lotta babies hidden in there, make sure to watch her give birth, cause it's cool. Molly babies are so cute! My albino molly was old and had one last batch b4 she died. About 15 babies were kept, the rest i let get eaten. They're almost full grown now

Im supprised she didnt have any streech marks! ROFL! That is one seriously extended belly! :mrgreen: those must have been some big babbies or she was holding on to over 50 of them! How many made it?

Back
Top Bottom