Neolamprologus brichardi babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FawnN

Aquarium Advice Addict
It looks like my N. brichardi have spawned. I came home today to find the babies out and about. It's actually nice to see the adults watching over them.

I noticed 2 of them were cleaning out the gravel in the cave last week and figured something was happening.

These guys are so tiny. Reminds me of my livebearer fry. I will post pictures when they get bigger.

Geeze, it looks like there are two different batches of fry in the tank. I've got two different pairs guarding two differnt spots. I'm gonna need another 80 gallon tank for all the babies. 8O

FawnN said:
Geeze, it looks like there are two different batches of fry in the tank. I've got two different pairs guarding two differnt spots. I'm gonna need another 80 gallon tank for all the babies. 8O

I know you're half joking, but in case you DO set up another tank, move half the adults and half the juveniles. Watching the "adolescent" brichardi babysit the next hatch is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom