New black molly... Prego?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homedog98

Aquarium Advice Addict
She's black... So no telling if she's gravid: thanks!

Attachments

• image-3739523439.jpg
    image-3739523439.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 155
  • image-3281789794.jpg
    image-3281789794.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 161
  • image-1014820221.jpg
    image-1014820221.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 168
  • image-1244742018.jpg
    image-1244742018.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 155
  • image-2600708287.jpg
    image-2600708287.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 167
  • image-867135054.jpg
    image-867135054.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 148
  • image-853499345.jpg
    image-853499345.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 161
She looks pregnant to me. =] The bulge is in the right place.

Rosenweiss said:
She looks pregnant to me. =] The bulge is in the right place.

:D yay! I've Put tights over the filter intake... And on allowance day I'll go get some baby food. :D now... What to do with the fry? Lol.

No extra tanks? You could raise them with a sponge filter in your QT and hope no one gets sick!

Rosenweiss said:
No extra tanks? You could raise them with a sponge filter in your QT and hope no one gets sick!

I'm thinking I'll raise them until they mature, then sell them. Does that sound ok?

Yeah, that sounds fine. =] You can sell them when they're about 1.5 inches probably. Good luck!

you dont need to buy fry food,just crush the food your using.

alLexX said:
you dont need to buy fry food,just crush the food your using.

That's what I'll do if she drops soon, but if I have time, might as well. Especially since I'm getting a pair of rams eventually. It'd be nice to have some on hand. Plus... The fry food helps them grow faster... Which means more $ in my pocket faster for one thing, but more importantly, the faster I can get them into good homes.

No idea, sorry. XD Looks like she's getting ready to drop soon though, maybe within a week?

She dropped! :D caught 7, 6 survived and are healthy. ALL soon to be for sale lol. A dollar each, free shipping! Just get them into good, safe homes! Lol. They're big enough now
That I can even take off the stocking! I'm so proud! Lol. Also, they're fatter then ever! Lol. Already at least half an inch!

She dropped! :D caught 7, 6 survived and are healthy. ALL soon to be for sale lol. A dollar each, free shipping! Just get them into good, safe homes! Lol. They're big enough now
That I can even take off the stocking! I'm so proud! Lol. Also, they're fatter then ever! Lol. Already at least half an inch!
id buy them,but shipping fish to ccanada would be harder,and customs might take too long and kill them:(

alLexX said:
id buy them,but shipping fish to ccanada would be harder,and customs might take too long and kill them:(

Yeah, it's ok. :) I'll find someone lol. Well then... I'm off to post an add! Lol.

Miss Molly is squared off again :facepalm: lol. I'm not moving her this time... I'm just letting the fry fend for themselves. Any survivors survive and get moved, but I don't want to keep breeding livebearers. Too much work with too little profit.

Back
Top Bottom