New endler fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roxane1232

Aquarium Advice Activist
Last week one of my endlers gave birth to 3 fry, and are doing very well, I have been keeping them with my community tank, and interesting enough my endlers, or my espei rasboras, or even my honey gourami aren't even bothering with them.

I also wanted to ask when they are full grown.

Nice job! In a couple of months you will be able to sex them

Thanks. Hopefully my other expecting Mom does well she looks ready to pop anyday.

Give them some floating plants. They will take care of the rest

Give them some floating plants. They will take care of the rest

I agree with the floating plants since they are in a community tank. A bunch will still get eaten but the floaters will help increase their chances - Bushy plants are also great IE Hydro Agustafolia, Water sprite, Hydro Corymbosa

Okay I'm planning on going to be lfs store tomorrow, hopefully I can get some there. Here's small video of their current set up. I do have quite a bit of amazon swords that swim by on the bottom, I don't know if she had more than 3 cause I didn't see her give birth I just looked at my tank and noticed the 3 little ones. I would take them out and set up another tank, but as they are doing really well I figured just to wait and see how they do. What's weird is even my Honey Gourami doesn't even mess with them. https://youtu.be/v6ZPyaj_iME

Okay I'm planning on going to be lfs store tomorrow, hopefully I can get some there. Here's small video of their current set up. I do have quite a bit of amazon swords that swim by on the bottom, I don't know if she had more than 3 cause I didn't see her give birth I just looked at my tank and noticed the 3 little ones. I would take them out and set up another tank, but as they are doing really well I figured just to wait and see how they do. What's weird is even my Honey Gourami doesn't even mess with them. https://youtu.be/v6ZPyaj_iME
if you need some plants (or more endlers:)) Let me know

Tunamanphd sent me the floaters I have.
My Angel fish don’t eat endlers

Back
Top Bottom