New fry fount on driftwood but I think it's abit scared/stressed ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naomijaywebb

Aquarium Advice Regular
So just had my partners parent round helping me out with a few things with the house , and my partners dad has found a baby fry hiding on the driftwood so managed to catch it and put it in the breeder box with my other 1 baby fry which will be 2weeks old tomorrow , I think it's abit scared as it's not swimming around as much as my first one but is abit smaller aswell about a couple of days to a week old I would say , I've put some food in there but also think it could be stressed as my partner done a water change last night , could this fry possibly be from my mummy guppie? As I've been told they can still drop fries even after they have delivered their first lot ? It also looks abit darker than my first guppie , could this possibly still be a guppy fry because I haven't really noticed and other fish being pregnant? ( will try to upload a pic soon )

OMG just saw another baby fry on the bottom of the tank which just went and hide under the driftwood and I don't no what fish is having them argggggghhhh this is a nightmare as I wanna save it but I scared to put my hand in the tank , I don't deal with these things my partner does

in my experience, putting my fry in a breeder net just killed them. not sure why. if you're going to move them instead of letting the parents raise them, you'd ideally want to put them in a separate tank.

Well there in a breeder box at the moment without the 'v' I will be putting them in a separate tank real soon

You can add a little Java Moss or Guppy Grass to the breeder box, so the fry have a place to hide. If you add a good clump of Java Moss or other easy dense plant it will give any remaining Fry in the tank a better hiding place.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can add a little Java Moss or Guppy Grass to the breeder box, so the fry have a place to hide. If you add a good clump of Java Moss or other easy dense plant it will give any remaining Fry in the tank a better hiding place.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay , thanks

Back
Top Bottom