new wierd fry!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miiah is da bomb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
so i bought two new mollies yesterday. one happened to be pregnant but i thought she would have them in a week or so. when we got home she was acting really strange. i just thought that it was because she was in a new environment. she kind of was wiggly so i put her in the breeding net. the next thing i no she is have babies. the first one or should i say two didn't make it. they were conjoined at the stomach and didn't make it through the night. another one is stuck curled up so it can only swim in circles but its still alive. another one swims on its side but can still swim just tends to sit at the bottom on its side. there is also a red line on its stomache. she had mostly eggs about 20 of them. there were 4 good babies out of the bunch. they swim and one was even swimming with the big fish until i spotted it. they are sooo cute and should come out creamsicle lyrtail. they were also born on my dogs birthday. hahahaha!!! heres a pic of the conjoined babies just minutes after birth.

Attachments

• Layla's fry 1.jpg
    Layla's fry 1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 56
too bad the conjoined one didnt make it. that would've been a cool fish to have.

Back
Top Bottom