Newbie :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chelsea21

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi im chelsea, I am totally new to this. Me and my family have recently brought a tropical fish tank we brought 4 dalmation mollies, 5 tetras and a pleco after having the mollies just under a weak we found one morning 5 baby fish. So I guess the main reason I am joining this is for advice and help with breeding. At the minute I believe one of my female mollies is pregnant again, however this is just a guess as she just hovers in the the same area of the tank and keeps away from the other fish. She h a s only recently started acting this way, her belly looks a little bigger but not much, does she sound pregnant or is there something more serious wrong? My other fish all seem great and the other 3 mollies another female and two males all stick together chasing eachother happily enough (when they do this are they mating? Sometimes thisfemale does nip the other fishes stomachs though.)
So any advice would be great thankyou oh and all the babies are getting fab too :)

Well yes from the sound of this your mollie is pregnant is again. I could be wrong but maybe others will chime in and help.

Back
Top Bottom