Panda Cories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CanadianWaters

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am fairly certain I saw some spawning behaviour and was wondering if it would be alright to leave the eggs in the main tank. There are also tetras and shrimp.
Also what do these eggs actually look like?

i always leave the eggs in the tank . i let nature take its course. the cories do eat their own eggs but some will survive. i started with 6 and a year later have about 35

Alright thanks! It's cool that you don't take any action, other people I have talked normally remove them and care for them. I most likely would have done this except I leave for vacation tomorrow! Lets hope their good parents I guess!

you can find some on the net..but i have never seen any in my tank. i just saw this little speck the size of sand swimming around one day.:fish2:

I have mine for about two months and now they have spawned without any of my help so I wouldn't say they are too difficult.

Awww man I actually wish you had said they weren't likely. Now instead of just wanting them, I really really want them. Is 2$ a piece a good deal?

Back
Top Bottom