Pineapple Wag Swordtail and Tuxedo Swordtail MATE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you following the journey?

• Total voters
Ok i am going to get some more of the plant so the fry can hide in them. I have come to a final decision that it's "Ludwigia Repens" i am still going to create a thread on it as soon as i get some more to see what people think.

cant wait to see the plant, and maybe some comparison shots of the growing mommy to be :)

What does patience mean?? :brows:

Patience - the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one's character can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast.

This was taken from - Patience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Patience - the state of endurance under difficult circumstances, which can mean persevering in the face of delay or provocation without acting on annoyance/anger in a negative way; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one's character can take before negativity. It is also used to refer to the character trait of being steadfast.

This was taken from - Patience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:whistle: I cant hear you, im not eveing listening :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom