Platy Problem!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishlover101

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well, My platy had her babies 7 weeks ago on Tuesday and she hasn't had babies again though I do think that she is pregnant. I'm whatching her alot and shes happy with her husband...... But whats wrong with her why hasnt she had her second batch yet!!!!
:banghead::banghead::blink::confused::confused::(

Because she's not ready to. They don't work to a schedule, she will become pregnant and birth in her own time.

Well, My platy had her babies 7 weeks ago on Tuesday and she hasn't had babies again though I do think that she is pregnant. I'm whatching her alot and shes happy with her husband...... But whats wrong with her why hasnt she had her second batch yet!!!!
:banghead::banghead::blink::confused::confused::(

Are you sure she is pregnant? How long do you think she has been pregnant? If anything hasn't popped out in a while, I'd say she just is not pregnant.

Did you buy her from the store preggers if so she might be done otherwise maybe she already did but the fry got eaten or something. Or she could be holding them still. Is she still big?

yeah shes huge and in a tank all to her self with her little "MATE" and her firstbatch is in the big tank.

woke this morning to find two fry in the tank with her... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom