Preggo platy? HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome. I'll try to go there sometime this week or next week.

Yeppers. Unfortunately in my tank, my one male saw to it that the other two males didnt make it :-( I guess hes greedy with his female companions

Yeppers. Unfortunately in my tank, my one male saw to it that the other two males didnt make it :-( I guess hes greedy with his female companions

Mine were biting each others junk. I had to put a stop to it. Sucks cuz i got rid of my yellow lyretail sail fin molly :(

That sucks. :( I hope my fishes aren't too mean to eachother after I put some more females in.

Male platys and Mollys can be very territorial. Certainly something to watch if there is more than one male.

I know. My males fought until I separated my female from them.

Okay. I got 6 live plants, 3 female platies, 2 neon tetras, another ornament, and a 3 way breeder. I know I didn't get 5 females but remember, I'm going to raise fry. I need space for them later on.

You should be fine with the amount of females you got, lemme know how it turns out. Oh take pics of what it looks like after if you can :)

Here are some pics. Arent they cute? :)

Attachments

• image-460681589.jpg
    image-460681589.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 74
  • image-2954334450.jpg
    image-2954334450.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 83
  • image-2837172681.jpg
    image-2837172681.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 83
Okay... I have a question. Can male Platys have gravid spots? Or is it a disease? You can barely see it in the picture but it's there.

Attachments

• image-569833604.jpg
    image-569833604.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 75
Thanks! Its only ten gallons. Sometime next year probably, I'm planning on getting a 30 or 50 gallon tank with a stand and everything. :) Plus more fish.

Back
Top Bottom