pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've only found 3, 2 I managed to catch but the other I saw it once and then it was gone, haven't seen it since. I've made a note of when these where born so I should be able to save more next time round
I bet he/she's hiding somewhere. Try and get Hikari First Bites fry food.....

Aww lovely , my fat Molly lol, had 24 babies on Sunday I've finally got the last one in the nursery tank with the others and 9 1 week old guppies :) babies everywhere , now im waitin for the platys they look almost ready ;)

Do you think they'd be ok in main tank now?

Yeah I'd leave them in the nursery for at least a month, but keep it clean, move the little one into a jug or something while you clean the nursery, that's what I did for the first week then my other 80 litre was cycled so they went in there, I think the general rule is when it's bigger than the biggest fishes mouth then it's ok to go back in with them..

That's what I'm concerned about, I've been doing partial changesbut I really need to clean the breeder tank as it's just attracting hair algae. Also the suction cups aren't great and the tank keeps moving around the tank.

That's what I'm concerned about, I've been doing partial changesbut I really need to clean the breeder tank as it's just attracting hair algae. Also the suction cups aren't great and the tank keeps moving around the tank.
I use a turkey baster for my fry boxes. So many use's around the tank. You can target any cleaning that need to be done, old food, poop etc. Have you got any Algae magnets??

Must be, I've checked again this morning and it's still ok. I'll take a better pic of it today.

Aww.. My corys had eggs a few times but I've only 2 babies from them :( my mollies ate the eggs before I could rescue them... Also one of my bs tetras looks a bit fatter maybe she's carrying eggs ... That would be great I love my bs tetras they are cool little fish :)

Back
Top Bottom