Pregnant Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davidsoccer22

Aquarium Advice Regular
The Yellow/Orange Guppy at the back is pregnant, I know the image isn't that good (iPad2) but how pregnant would you say she was (round about)?

Attachments

• image-1621743329.jpg
    image-1621743329.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 3,302
Also Ithink the one at the front is too but I'm not sure

Attachments

• image-2743830882.jpg
    image-2743830882.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 71
They look 2-3weeks away. You don't need then in the breeder box yet. Imo I wouldn't even use one. They stress out the fish and she could abort. In my tanks there is a lot of hiding places for the fry.( Java moss and fake plants)

Artist said:
They look 2-3weeks away. You don't need then in the breeder box yet. Imo I wouldn't even use one. They stress out the fish and she could abort. In my tanks there is a lot of hiding places for the fry.( Java moss and fake plants)

I hear it alot what does it mean if she aborts

Im still confused what does she do if she aborts (sorry im si confused im new

She will kill the babies by cutting off thier supply of food inside of her sometime she can die too

I agree with artist she is a few weeks away, let her out of te feeders box. Why do you be males in there?

You could try a breeders net, less stressful but I also think the best way is to just add alot of hiding places with java moss and such:)

Thanks I've taken them out and asked my friend ( an expert) (13 and offered a job at the local aquarium) and he reckons they have two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom