Pregnant Guppy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CalypsoGuppy

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was wondering how long my guppy has been prego. :confused: I was hoping if anyone could help me get an estimate. I got her 2 days ago along with another female and a male. She was a little big so I picked her out . I had two guppies a long time ago and everything went fine but I didnt really know anything about breeding (I still don't know a lot). This time I want to take it seriously and I also did a lot of research. While researching I wanted to see how pregnant guppies look like before giving birth and they look way bigger. Can anyone please help. Thank you! :smilecolros: Below are some pictures! (Sorry for the bad pic. quality)

Attachments

• DSC01236.JPG
    DSC01236.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC01238.JPG
    DSC01238.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC01241.JPG
    DSC01241.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 49
I was wondering how long my guppy has been prego. :confused: I was hoping if anyone could help me get an estimate. I got her 2 days ago along with another female and a male. She was a little big so I picked her out . I had two guppies a long time ago and everything went fine but I didnt really know anything about breeding (I still don't know a lot). This time I want to take it seriously and I also did a lot of research. While researching I wanted to see how pregnant guppies look like before giving birth and they look way bigger. Can anyone please help. Thank you! :smilecolros: Below are some pictures! (Sorry for the bad pic. quality)

When its stomach looks more square then you know it's going drop soon. It will look like this \__/

Back
Top Bottom