Pregnant platy. How much longer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nmar80

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am new at this and i am assuming our Zippa is having babies soon. How long do you think she had before she has her babies? Some posted on an earlier thread that she was definitely pregnant ?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397521186.092747.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397521195.961848.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397521226.015163.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397521245.516230.jpg

Let me know how much longer till she pops. Mine is at the exact same stage an I'm curious about how much longer. .....I'm nervous for it lmao

Same here mine is the exact same as that and still no fry?!

Me too ? my girls are so excited and nervous lol

Are y'all putting yours in a breeding box? Idk what to do in all honesty.... Natural selection maybe ? Lol

I went to petsmart and they didn't have a breeder box :/ so I bought a divider for the tank. Hope It works!

Divide her while she is giving birth and I'll move her after to the main part of the tank and keep the fry on the small side of the tank. I want to order a breeder but I don't know how long it will take. That's why I was wondering how much longer :)

it prob won't get there in time, apparently mine has a week or less. I'm gonna do the same as you. I currently already have her on the other side of a wall
.... She's become very very aggressive with being pregnant

Back
Top Bottom