Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-06-2021, 01:16 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Premature fry

Hi this is my first post but I made this account cause I need help I have a female mostly black balloon molly and have for years we had kept one of her fry and recently bought more mollies well I noticed she was a bit bloated and was of course worried I turn the tank light off but quickly turn it back on to check something and there is the smallest fry I have ever seen now I have had fish for a long time and have raised many batches but these were ridiculously small and I have moved as many as I can to the baby tank but they wonít eat and are so small that if it was in your hands you wouldnít notice I think the mom went into labor early and had premature fry they are so small I am shocked they are alive I covered the outside of my filter with algae just so they wouldnít be sucked in and Iím freaking out cause they came out of no where and arenít eating anything I tried anything I had and most fry I have had ate almost instantaneous so and advice on care?? Please one was born a still birth molly and I want to keep the rest alive any help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	320765  

Old 05-06-2021, 11:28 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Dwarf shrimp food.

Hikari First Bites usually available from a lfs or Petco.

Boiled egg yolk cooled and grated into a fine powder.

I hope it works.

New to FW fish? First tank in a long time or EVER??? Need some info on keeping fish?
Start here - Aquarium Advice Article
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/guide...ater-aquarium/
Autumnsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 12:06 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Thank you so much I gonna try and get some as soon as possible

Tags
fry, help me please

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com