RCS and Killifish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've kept RCS with golden topminnows (wild type killi) and they destroyed them in short order. I've heard that something like lampeyes work, but larger ones probably not so much.
Thanks again for the great info. Guess those are out of the question as well.

I am sure some tiny shrimp have been eaten but I've never seen it. I believe I started with 10 RCS, got another 10 a couple months later and now I can't even count. I have driftwood, java moss, java fern and a couple other plants I don't remember the names of. The smallest ones hide in the moss. As long as you have cover they will be fine. The Endlers also reproduce rapidly as well and are very active along with the shrimp.

Does anyone know how killifish would do in a planted shrimp breading tank?
Thanks
I have Chela Danios (Chela Dadiburjori) that do great in my shrimp tank.
I just made a video about it if you like check it out. Oww also Galaxy rasboras never mess with them either. I even have a Bristle nosed catfish that leaves them alone.
‪Chela Danio: Chela Dadiburjori‬‏ - YouTube

I have galaxy rasboras in with my shrimp and all is well. The baby shrimp hide out in the java moss. I'm sure some are eaten but not enough to be noticeable

the gohst shrimp would be okay, but rcs are a no, my black stripe top minnows(wild killi) ate them all... :(

Back
Top Bottom