Red wag platy prego?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Idk here are some pics not so good. Got a lot of females in tank with 1 male

Attachments

• image-3323927256.jpg
    image-3323927256.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image-4286982511.jpg
    image-4286982511.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 89
  • image-1495233601.jpg
    image-1495233601.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3724780988.jpg
    image-3724780988.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 92
Also same fish too last pic fish on top! Sorry last comment to my self

Looks pregnant to me, one of my red wag platy recently gave birth (today), but I did not take it out on time, so babies are probably gone.

Cornstar said:
Looks pregnant to me, one of my red wag platy recently gave birth (today), but I did not take it out on time, so babies are probably gone.

How many do you have and thanks! Hope they are alive! How many we're in the batch do you know?

Yep, she looks pregnant to me.

Usually if it's her first batch, it will be a lot less than in her later batches.

Congrats!

I've got a swordtail pregnant at the moment. I'm so excited for her to give birth.

okapizebra said:
Yep, she looks pregnant to me.

Usually if it's her first batch, it will be a lot less than in her later batches.

Congrats!

I've got a swordtail pregnant at the moment. I'm so excited for her to give birth.

Thanks!! Swordtail livebearers to right?

Yep!

I must say, I have a platy that looks almost exactly like the one in your picture there. Like, exactly.

Yup might move em to bigger tank at least prego one after birth

Fishie said:
How many do you have and thanks! Hope they are alive! How many we're in the batch do you know?

I have two red wag platy, two Mickey mouse and a half yellow half red. Both red wag are females. Unfortunately I did not get to see the babies :(

Cornstar said:
I have two red wag platy, two Mickey mouse and a half yellow half red. Both red wag are females. Unfortunately I did not get to see the babies :(

I want.to get some Mickey mouse platys ! They look cool. Sorry you didn't get to sees thems.

Back
Top Bottom