Silver Molly has baby bump already!! :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congrats man! my solid white molly gave birth two weeks ago and she looks like she is to be due again any day now... it is fun! :)

How many molly fry do you have?!?! What do you plan on doing with them all??

I managed to save 43 from a Dalmatian Maggie in September ( mom since died from heater malfunction), 15 from Creamsicle Suki in September, 40 from Dalmatian Cruella in September, 12 from Suki in October, 15 from Silver Charger in October, 1 from Cruella October (rest were eaten...whoops, missed birth!) ....
The numbers from September are around 70- 75 total (maybe more) and October everyone is still doing well.
September is in a 20g L and newborn October in a 10g.
Maggie's babies are huge... 8 wks old and head to tip of tail 1"...
I'm keeping a few and others are going to LFS, Craigslist...
I already turned down a friend who wanted one with their solo goldfish... She didn't realize her calico Goldie likes it between 65-75 deg and mollies 78-82...
It's been a lot of fun... This is my first go round and it and with making a few mistakes along the way i have to say im HOOKED!! :-D

I managed to save 43 from a Dalmatian Maggie in September ( mom since died from heater malfunction), 15 from Creamsicle Suki in September, 40 from Dalmatian Cruella in September, 12 from Suki in October, 15 from Silver Charger in October, 1 from Cruella October (rest were eaten...whoops, missed birth!) ....
The numbers from September are around 70- 75 total (maybe more) and October everyone is still doing well.
September is in a 20g L and newborn October in a 10g.
Maggie's babies are huge... 8 wks old and head to tip of tail 1"...
I'm keeping a few and others are going to LFS, Craigslist...
I already turned down a friend who wanted one with their solo goldfish... She didn't realize her calico Goldie likes it between 65-75 deg and mollies 78-82...
It's been a lot of fun... This is my first go round and it and with making a few mistakes along the way i have to say im HOOKED!! :-D
Sounds cool, do you have an updated pictures? :)

Back
Top Bottom