snail or danio eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lamby

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok iv seen 2 of these spots on the glass first time thought it was dirt but its not all thats in the tank is 2 golden zebra danios and their where to rams horns but the tiny has disapered i think its in the sand but yeah whos eggs are they

wont let me up load a pic but its a dot on the glass with dots in it

ok pics are here

Attachments

• image-3529139500.jpg
    image-3529139500.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 324
Yea they are snail eggs, danios are egg scatterers so if it was them they will be tiny loose eggs mostly on the bottom and in your gravel/sand.

what colour are their eggs any one have any pics

Zoomed in zebra danio eggs,

What you would see in your tank.

Attachments

• image-4020918691.jpg
    image-4020918691.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 16,162
  • image-2967387354.jpg
    image-2967387354.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 7,036
nope none like that but i also noticed teny tiny little shrimp like thing swimming around im guessing their a natural cleaner that feeds off alge not sure but their the smaller than a pins head

ok so Last night i was doing te good old tank clean when i seen all my new baby snails and what i belie to be danio baby theirs about 8 that iv caught so far

so now i have the small shrimp thing i think are just good bacteria,danios and rams horns all in the one tiny tank :D this tank is so small but seems to be the most lifey

lamby said:
so now i have the small shrimp thing i think are just good bacteria,danios and rams horns all in the one tiny tank :D this tank is so small but seems to be the most lifey

Danios ideally need to be in 20g or more. (90L) due to their activity level.

What size tank is this seeing as you described it as tiny?

10g Im currently searching gumtree for a spare tank

Back
Top Bottom