Snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Assassin snails usually have a yellow/black striped shell (like a bumblebee) and a super-long "snout".

They use that "snout" to literally suck other snails out of their shells as they eat them.

LOL. Assassin snails are pretty cool! They actually have little stingers that come out to sting the other snails. That way they take care of the population, and I don't have to get rid of the excess snails, they do it for me. :D

Sad description of how they kill them :( lol But it's life right? My Ghost shrimp ate some of my snails, made me sad since I was told they WOULD NOT eat them :(

It's sad, but I can't do it myself so it works out. As you know, the trumpet snails can get out of control, and I have HUNDREDS between the 4 tanks. And I really did one day have an explosion of rams! Around 200 hatched overnight.

Hmmm, its hard when you have a problem in the tank and you cant move one to another to stop it and you have to watch one get bullied to death thats why I got 3 smaller tank to be able to separate the baddies from the goodies instead of one large tank.

It's sad, but I can't do it myself so it works out. As you know, the trumpet snails can get out of control, and I have HUNDREDS between the 4 tanks. And I really did one day have an explosion of rams! Around 200 hatched overnight.

**** lol I am kinda hoping I get a lot of Rams lol. My husband is happy to be a "Grandpa" ROFL

lol My husband heard I have a profile on here and he said "oh looking for more stuff for us? " lol NERD lol. He wanted a 2 foot Coi for our 10g lol. I laughed soooo hard in his face lol

Back
Top Bottom