Sorry i have another question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

B0105

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone,

I have another guppy who is pregnant but when I tried to put her in the breeders net with the other pregnant one, the who had been in the net longer constantly chased the pregnant one. It got so bad that I had to take the 2 nd one out. Is that normal? I may end up having to get another net?

Hey everyone,

I have another guppy who is pregnant but when I tried to put her in the breeders net with the other pregnant one, the who had been in the net longer constantly chased the pregnant one. It got so bad that I had to take the 2 nd one out. Is that normal? I may end up having to get another net?
Just a tip mate. It's not really a good idea to double post the same question, in two different sections. If you post it in the right section, someone will eventually answer it. It just creates confusion and it's hard for people to follow....

Thanks. I'm trying to delete this one but have been trouble figuring out how to do that. Hahaha sorry

Thanks. I'm trying to delete this one but have been trouble figuring out how to do that. Hahaha sorry
No need to apologize buddy, it's just better for you, you'll get more replies with one thread...haha. I have been breeding regular guppies for a while, so if you have any more questions just give me a shout or PM me. I will gladly help you out.... I think the mods/admins are the only ones able to delete threads.
PS... I answered this question on your 'other' thread!!!!

No need to apologize buddy, it's just better for you, you'll get more replies with one thread...haha. I have been breeding regular guppies for a while, so if you have any more questions just give me a shout or PM me. I will gladly help you out.... I think the mods/admins are the only ones able to delete threads.
PS... I answered this question on your 'other' thread!!!!

Thanks I appreciate the help. I don't want to lose any fish :)

Back
Top Bottom