Strange behavior

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guppielover

Aquarium Advice Regular
For the past half hour my guppies have been in the top of the tank for some reason i don't know why i need help. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414389504.398561.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sometimes they will do this if there is not enough oxygen in the tank. Are the also nipping at the top like when they eat food? If so its an oxygen deficiency.

Could be a water quality issue.

What are your current readings for temp, nitrate, nitrite and ammonia? What kind of filtration are you using?

Sorry guys for not keeping updated but it was actually the water so i cahnged it and theyre normal again thanks and i couldnt give water temperature because i dont have mich of the stuff yet ill show u guys what i have in poctures please tell me what else do i need.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414466503.274616.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414466534.750911.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414466570.738408.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well, at least you found out that your parameters weren't okay. The behaviour of your fish will tell a lot. Keep that in mind the next tme you'll see them act weird again...

Good luck with your tank for now...

Well, at least you found out that your parameters weren't okay. The behaviour of your fish will tell a lot. Keep that in mind the next tme you'll see them act weird again...

Good luck with your tank for now...

Thanks for the help

You really need to have some way of testing basic water parameters including ammonia, nitrite and nitrate. I would recommend picking up a test kit for these.

Back
Top Bottom