Sunset angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frankfair

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want to try my hand at breeding angels and my wife and I really like the Sunset or some of the other bright colors. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good source for some young angels that I could raise until they pair up. Every thing similar that we have found on the web says "sold out". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm, not sure. Usually for folks that want to try breeding it's best to look in your area for a breeder - a club maybe that has had success. This helps to ensure you get high quality fish to start with.

I WISH!!! I live in Idaho Falls, Idaho and our big LFS is Petco or Petsmart. I have found a few things on Craigslist but that is about the extent of it. Thanks for replying.

I have never bred any egg layers befor and that seemed an easy thing to learn on but I will Probably go with the Ram dwarf cichlid or the little Panda Cory. Maybe the Aeneus Cory.

I am handicapped so it seemed like a good way to pass the time.

If you're intent on breeding, consider ordering the fish online. It's probably your best shot at getting good fish.

Back
Top Bottom